Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The new place


It works like a mug

Having just moved... yet again... I'm in the phase where I don't know where anything is. All my stuff (food, cooking gadgets, computers, entertainment, clothing) is packed away into boxes. Also the new place has to be learned. Where to put your hand to turn on or off a light switch, the odd noises the house makes, the ninja cat, water temperature, faucet water flow, and the geography of the apartment in general (placement of stairs, doors, things that can be tripped over).

I wanted to drink something other than water and managed to find the powered hot chocolate container. Found the kettle. The only thing missing was a spoon and a mug. Eventually I found the spoons, forks, knives, and sporks in a labeled tupperware bin. I couldn't find my mug. I only have one. It's an extra large mug that I bought in San Francisco while eating sushi at the airport. I did eventually find a measuring cup.

cool.

No comments: