Thursday, March 12, 2009

This little piggy went to Dim Sum


Emmanuel enjoys some dim sum at Rol San

It was one of those days where I had a break in my busy schedule, I could meet up with friends and do some catching up. To be honest the last few months have been pretty slow (what with the playing of warcraft and all). Of course there's the time/money thing. If you have time (maybe because you're not working) you don't have money, if you have money (chances are you are working) you have no time. Especially doing freelance as you never know when the next job will knock on your door.

For the last two weeks my schedule has been packed with stuff to do for work. It's not really a shocker (for me at least) that the phone started ringing with people coming out of the woodwork. People I haven't talked to in a while. It's true, when it rains it pours.

I had already made plans for dim sum about a week ago but due to trying to leave my schedule open for work that was not finalized until yesterday, I had a hole in my schedule which was them promptly filled with an outing to the all you can eat Indian food place.

I was still full from the two hour eating session at Rol San but went to the Indian place as I hadn't seen Leona in a long time and ironically the last time I saw her was with Emmanuel. I sometimes wonder if things like this are some cosmic predetermined events that just fall into place. Nah.


Leona at Sidhartha.

The food and company were great. I waddled home and didn't eat anything for the next 24 hours.

1 comment:

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Thanks for recording the dim sum eat-fest Derek!

Yummy!

Emmanuel
Motivatorman