Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Work on the house continues...


Pumpkin still feeling a bit displaced sleeps in my sock bin

Now finished with my taxes, ugh that was a lot of work, I have been helping out Kyoko and Chris ready the apartment downstairs for the new tenants. The weekend had a whole slew of neighbourhood friends come out and help.

The cat seemed a bit displeased. I don't think the cat liked the idea of all the people running around doing things and that it's world was being moved around. Pumpkin stayed in my apartment for most of the day and night.


Nadine helps paint the kitchen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was fantastic for so many people to come out to help in our time of need. Between moving & prepping the old space for the new tenants & the new baby, we had our hands full. Great team work though! Thanks to Baglehot, Bill, Mich, Richard, Eleanor, Nadine, Setsuko, Kenji, Dave, Isako and Pumpkin (for putting up with it all)...without you all, Chris & I would have never made it through.