Saturday, July 05, 2008

Running into Hamilton people


Allison and Trevor

I found myself at the Pheasant Plucker this morning for breakfast with Melanie and Nancy. I had the big breakfast which had the usual eggs and meat like things but also came with HAGGIS!!! I've always wanted to try out haggis some where and when I finally did I was disappointed somewhat in that it resembled and tasted like liverwurst. Not that it tasted bad, I like liverwurst, just not something I thought it would taste like. Perhaps it didn't meet up with my exotic food expectations.

It was a day of eating. After consuming the big breakfast I met up with Craig and Leah for Mexican food at the Mex-I-Can restaurant across the street from Melanie's studio. Later on back in Toronto I ended up going to Xelua to meet Darryl to give him a CD of photos from his Zine launch and consume more food. By the end of the day I just wanted to roll into bed and sleep feeling much like a beached whale.


Mary at Mex-I-CAN

In case you're wondering. The photos from hamilton shown here in this entry are the people I happened to bump into while eating said food.


Darryl in the HLAP headquarters

No comments: