Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday lunch at King's Cafe


Some street cat on the way to King's Cafe

Maybe it's because I've been taking photos of cats now for the last few weeks, when I saw this little guy I couldn't resist pulling out the camera to take a quick photo. I was on my way into the Kensington Market. On Augusta there's the King's Cafe (192 Augusta avenue). It's been a while since I was last there. It's also been a while since I saw Laer, Vesna, Melissa and Alan.

If you ever get a chance to eat at King's Cafe (it's a vegetarian restaurant by the way), I highly recommend the teriyaki mushroom cutlets. They are a very meaty mushroom and taste phenomenal. I must have been hungry because I didn't take photos of the dish.


King's Cafe


Lime in your water


Vesna with her new bike helmet


Alan and Melissa


Alan at the Blue Banana (pottery section)

No comments: