Monday, April 14, 2008

Scaredy Cat


Genki at the front door

While taking a break from play Geometry Wars (a new Wii game I picked up) I let out the cats. At least I tried letting out the cats. Pumpkin went outside as soon as I opened the door. Genki on the other hand would just sit in the doorway.

I tired both the front and back doors to see if Genki felt any better about going out either portal. Not really. The cat was content to sit and watch Pumpkin wander around. Genki is still pretty skittish about any noises coming from the outside. He even runs in when I aim the camera at him about 50% of the time.

Genki has gotten used to me to know to come out when there's food rattling. Usually from the sounds of Pumpkin eating.


Genki at the back door


Pumpkin looking at squirrels


Genki looking outside from the back door


Genki looking out the second floor door to the deck

No comments: