Friday, January 25, 2008

Pumpkin Pie


Pumpkin Pie, the landlord (Kyoko's) cat.

I spent a few hours this afternoon taking pictures of the downstairs cat who had somehow managed to sneak upstairs. Probably occurred when I went downstairs to do laundry. Sneaky cat. While the allergy bag shed all over my pillow and bed I shot some macro photos of him.


Close up of the eye. Shot with a extension tube on my 70-300mm lens.


The cat's nose also shot with an extension tube and my 70-300mm lens


Using a shorter extension tube to see more of the face.


Just after Pumpkin's yawn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a shot of the yawn next time! But the fangs pic is still scary.

Anonymous said...

He's the most beautiful kitty cat in the whole world....at least that's my opinion.

On a totally different subject...
Perhaps I should kicked you out then I wouldn't be named "landlord" since I seem to have lost the title of friend.
8-(