Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Passport Pickup


I met up with Emmanuel for food today at the Stem. After that it was off to get my passport. Yep, two weeks have gone by already since I applied for a new one. Today was the day it was supposed to be ready.

This time I took preliminary measures before entering the government office and picked up some Lupin III comic novels to help pass the time waiting in line. As with anything unexpected, the waiting in line was less than a minute. Most likely my personal best in terms of waiting in a government line. I almost wondered if something was wrong.

Literally there was only one person in front of me being served and he was leaving. I walked up to the counter gave them my pick up slip and they gave me my passport. Really, in under one minute! "Crazy!", I say.

No comments: