Thursday, June 14, 2007

Early to bed, early to rise...


Guy running on the boardwalk past my McDonalds breakfast and my bike.

Around 11pm or so I decided to call it a night and go to sleep. It was relatively early for me to go to bed but I was more tired than usual. This is probably due to the final push of the Microsoft job we've been doing these last few days. It seemed like a good idea until I woke up at 3am.


Me, at the boardwalk.

Not being able to get back to sleep I did the usual check the emails, facebook, myspace stuff. Talked to Brigitte for a bit who suggested I pick up my book, the count of monte cristo, and resume where I left off. It was a good idea.

To take it one step further I biked over to McDonalds to pick up and Sausage and Egg McMuffin then headed down to the beach. While the Egg McMuffin always sounds good beforehand after eating it I felt differently. It was like a brick in my system.

Ignoring that I sat and read a bit in the sun sitting on a bench on the boardwalk a couple of meters away from the water. It's been pretty hot these last few days but being the morning around 6am the temperature was still pretty cool.


Close up of my sneakers


A jogger with my bike wheel in the foreground.


Me or the shadow of me taking a picture of the bike.


a bird hunting fish in the nearby pond

At about 7am I headed back home where I'll try to nap until 11am or so.

No comments: