Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Fashion Week Mix-up


The main hall for L'Oreal fashion week.

Due to a small mix up with my media badge I had shown up to the Liberty Grand to pick up said badge early in the morning. I was politely shooed away and told to show up at 2pm, three hours later, then at 4pm, 2 hours after that.

There's not much around the Liberty Grand as it's located on the Canadian National Exhibition grounds near the highway. For the first three hour wait period I walked up to King street and grabbed a long lunch. The second two hour wait I found myself sitting across the street at this gazebo.


The gazebo.

As it turns out there was a live power outlet. I hooked up my laptop and did some work while waiting around. The air was cool. The time passed rather quickly and before I knew it, it was time to go back to the Liberty Grand. The person I was waiting to see had shown up and had my pass ready for me.


My fashion week gear.

Everything went rather smoothly for the rest of the day.

No comments: