Sunday, March 04, 2007

Amanda's Dogs


Clancey and Bailey

I went to visit Amanda and Brian today. The main purpose was to drop off a lens cap and a camera body cap that Amanda had lost during our wedding shoot back in September. Months ago, maybe around Christmas, I had bought new caps for both of us but until today had never managed to be able to coordinate a time to meet.

Amanda has two dogs. One is Clancey who has lost a lot of weight since I last saw the dog, the other is Bailey who likes to lick the air around you. He's a very strange dog. If I didn't know any better he was licking the aura around me. I'm not talking a lick here and a lick there. I'm talking a dog that licks the air like a machine gun. The dog is really odd.


Clancey tries to lick my face
photo taken by Amanda Shear

I'm more of a cat person myself and I think the reason why is because although I am fond of dogs I'm not fond of their slobber. Dogs also smell odd when they get wet. That said, being around friendly dogs is okay from time to time.

No comments: