Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cat Training


Humbert, the cat patient

Sometime yesterday during the dim sum extravaganza I offered, no volunteered, to take care of Rick's cat Humbert while he and Sabrina went on vacation. Little did I know that meant sticking a needle into a diabetic feline. I don't like needles and I really don't like using them on living creatures. I draw the line at using syringes on puff pastries.


Rick, the cat, and Sabrina

Sabrina demonstrated the needle insertion procedure on Humbert. The cat didn't seem to mind and was more interested in eating food than running away. Well that's good. Humbert is a pretty friendly cat that sort of reminds me of the family cat I had when I was a kid.

Woo Hoo! I've finally caught up the blog to the present day. It's 7:22am, monday morning now. Going to get some sleep.

No comments: