Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pizza Craving


It's starting to look bleak outside.

Today I felt a bit better and looking into the refrigerator I realized that I had a craving for pizza. It might have been because yesterday I saw a coupon for some frozen pizza on sale. It's funny how that works. Again I trekked out to the local food store and this time came back with a double frozen set of deluxe frozen pizzas by McCain.

I baked the pizza and ate the whole thing in one sitting while watching "Clash by Night" (1952) on DVD. A film noir-ish story about a girl that moves back to her small town meets a simple guy who happens to be a fisherman with a crush on her. Of course there's all sorts of craziness that goes on to keep the story moving.


Cooked frozen Pizza

2 comments:

theotherbear said...

You're sick alot. Are you looking after yourself, getting plenty of sleep and eating lots of fruit and veggies? Yeah, I know, I sound like your mother, just wondering why ou seem to get colds alot.

BagelHot said...

In this case I think it was from over doing the work thing. Needless to say I'm better now.