Saturday, October 07, 2006

Dim Sum Birthday


Coconut custard goodness

A bunch of us met up today at the Pearl. Probably the best overall dim sum place in Toronto. It's not just the food it's the location. Marc had managed to organize a meet up to help officially celebrate my birthday as well as Nancy's. Nancy is born the same year as me and was born one day after, a point I usually always bring up. For some reason it never really gets old (with me at least).


Julie and Zee's happy baby.

It's nice to see the gang altogether even if one of the side effects is to take cheap shots at one another. It's times like this I know I'm going to miss later on in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I missed it!

Come up to my place sometime for food. And regale us with tales of your single life. It's been so long, I forget. :-)