Friday, September 15, 2006

Subway Night


Just outside the Subway at Coxwell and Gerrard

Did a bunch of packing today. Went through my main checklist and double checked that I had everything I needed. That included the Air Canada official do and do not list for bringing stuff on flight.

According to the documentation I found online, I'm allowed to bring two carry on luggage pieces on the way to London but can only bring one back. Meaning I'll have to stash my second carry on stuff into my already stuffed suitcase. Oh joy. Something else to note. Laptops and note ARE allowed on the flight. No liquids, knives, steel pokey objects, nail clippers. Can you imagine a terrorist saying "Land this plane or I'll cut his cuticles!"?

Finished preparations for the trip I decided to get out and get some sun. It was just after midnight. D'oh! I ended up at the local Subway sandwich shop, picked up a cold cut combo and headed back home.

No comments: