Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cat Burglar


Neighbor's cat waits in driveway before making it's move.

Today I opened my door to find the neighbor's cat eating the last of my mint in my Gnome patrolled garden. The cat, once identified, bolted and jumped over the fence.

A few hours later, on my way to a meeting, I noticed the cat sitting in the driveway looking at me as if it just cased out the joint and was waiting for the garden to be unguarded so it could eat more stuff.

The cat will get a surprise as I sprinkled a heavy dose of paprika all over the remaining plants. Hee hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI if you sprinkle a bone meal/blood meal mixture on any part of your garden, you will find that most garden molesters will stay away until it rains in which case just sprinkle some more after the threat of rain is over....I like many have tried the paprika, pepper, chilli flakes, etc methods of keeping vermin out of my garden & this seems to be the only thing that works.