Sunday, April 02, 2006

Spring has Sprung


"Spring really?"

I managed to get outside a bit today if only to deliver some visual effects shots in progress. On my way out the door I noticed the budding tree leaves. Maybe they were there before as it's been a while since I've been outside during daylight. The time shift thing that happened yesterday probably had something to do in that area. It's also possible I just never noticed the tree branch on the way out recently. It's not like there was a fat squirrel with a sign saying "look here".

With my portable hard drive under my arm I walked by the Dutch Dreams ice cream store on Vaughn. Wow, a line up. I wondered if there had always been a line up in front of this store and maybe, like the tree, it's just another one of those things I hadn't noticed. I walked by the store a few days ago to pick up the footage I don't think I recall people standing in front. Oh well.


Dutch Dreams just north of St. Clair on Vaughn


No comments: