Monday, January 09, 2006

It's a New Year!


Toronto Raptors play the Florida Magic at the Air Canada Centre

First I would like to say Happy New Year to all the folk out there reading this. For the last ten days I've been pretty much a hermit staying inside. Partially due to feeling like I was coming down with a flu, partially from not wanting to go out into the grey, cold, weather, and partially due to watching a bunch of TV shows I picked up on boxing day.

Not to say I haven't ventured out at all. I was lucky enough to get invited to Andrew Majtenyi's birthday party at the Air Canada centre where a bunch of us watched a Raptors basketball game. I've also been getting up at weird early hours (from working those weird night hours a few weeks ago). To keep myself occupied I've been going downtown to shoot.


New fallen snow around 5am


Old City Hall


Bay Street (notice the old city hall looks right down this street)

1 comment:

Zee said...

You were so into the basketabll game you didn't realize the opponent was called the Orlando Magic. Let me guess, they were playing the Ontario Raptors?