Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dirt continued


The Toronto Skyline

I'm not really sure what it is but I've become obsessed with the cleaning of things. First the camera, then the bathroom, and now my apartment in general. Cleanliness is a subjective thing. For some, a messy room is a sock on the bed, for others it's the cockroaches complaining there's no room to walk around. My apartment is some where inbetween. Lots of socks, no vermin. I do have a stack of dirty laundry that seems to be growing an an exponential rate. I wonder if they make laundry baskets with wheels?

It's amazing how much junk accumulates on ones desk. CDs, business cards, pens, papers, tiny receipts, elastic bands, dry markers, compact flash containers, compressed air can, batteries, maps (antwerp and Toronto), printer manuals, music CDs, calendar, gum, space invaders peg board, charlie the tuna bobble head, envelopes, post-its, and a Manatee Protection Tip pamphlet. This is just from a precursory look next to my keyboard. Who knows what lurks under the layers of stuff? Oh hey, a waterproof battery container. I was looking for that a while ago. It seems the next thing to organize and clean will be my desk.

So is there a full moon out? What's with this obsession to clean all of the sudden? Your guess is as good as mine.

5 comments:

Cupcake said...

Cleaning BagelHot! There's nothing wrong with a bit of cleaning, so says Cupcake. ;-)

Anonymous said...

!!!GOOD LUCK!!! (Can I make the font here any bigger?)

Zee said...

Yeah right, let's see a picture of your apartment to see how much you've "cleaned"

theotherbear said...

Can you get Laundry Baskets with Wheels? Yes you can! I might look out for one of these puppies! http://theheadlemur.typepad.com/ravinglunacy/2004/12/laundry_baskets.html

theotherbear said...

Grr, no idea why that link displayed off the screen. Just do a search for Rubbermaid 2768 Wheel and Wash Laundry Basket!