Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Proctor is IN


Ryan, my so called clone, proctors an exam at York University

Ever wonder what it would be like to meet someone that everyone tells you reminds them of you? Well as of today I have and it's down right weird. It's like the merging of "matter and anti-matter" as we both stated within half a second from one another. It's not like we look the same or were born the same day. If I put my hand in fire Ryan doesn't start screaming in pain five kilometers away. At least I wouldn't think so. We haven't actually tested that.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Background: Ryan is my cousin. Over the years, I would talk to Bagelhot and Ryan on separate occassions and tell each of them that they remind me of each other.

William is teaching a course a York U., so Ryan and Bagelhot helped him proctor the exam and they finally met that night.