Saturday, October 29, 2005

waiting...


Lemon and Ginger tea

During a long seven hour wait for the police. It's a long story but the long and the short of it is that we required 14th division to get into my cousins old apartment. At one point, after standing outside for about four hours I decided to move inside where I could sit down. What do you know? Dufflets pastry shop was right behind us. Eating and taking the above picture kept me occupied for maybe ten minutes.

Even with the work to rule going on, the police have always seemed to respond slowly to non-emergency calls. They should have a service that automatically calls you when the police are on their way. That way you can sit inside or sleep somewhere until they show up. What's the point of meeting them outside at 1pm if they don't show up until 8pm. I suppose it's good that it's not snowing yet.

No comments: