Saturday, January 29, 2005

Running into a brick wall

I woke up friday morning not being able to speak. Sore throat, coughing up gunk, and a headache to boot. I've confined myself to home and bed, watching the occasional Star Trek episode while I eat chicken noodle soup.

Today, Saturday, is pretty much the same. I've been constantly tired, and my throat situation has gotten worse. It's time like this when I wonder why I never picked up sign language. Probably because no one else would get it. It feels like a finger is poking me in the eye. Will go back to sleep as reading this monitor is making my brain hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Derek,

Just keep on resting. Your body is just telling you to stop with the all-nighters you've been pulling lately.

If by Monday morning your coughing and sore throat pain is not getting better, call your doctor!

-- i